Blush pink & quilted

Oh, how I love this Asos quilted blush pink bomber jacket! It’s less than $30 at the moment, so how can you say no? If you were looking for a great bomber jacket to wear in the spring (which, fingers crossed will come soon…), then that jacket is it! I think this pale, blush pink color looks great on anyone: blondes, brunettes, redheads and the like. It’s very light and will look great thrown casually over the shoulders on hot summer nights too. Alright, I rest my case; snag it before it’s not on sale anymore and you will thank me later!

Wearing: Asos jacket (also similar here and here); Maison Scotch jeans (old, similar here and here); Celine ankle peep toes (mine are also via The Real Real; similar and more affordable here and here); Gianni Ferragni bag (old via TJ Maxx; similar here and here); Etsy earrings.

10 Comments

1. Ianne Cabangon
    January 27, 2017 / 11:13 am

cute pink jacket but what I love the most are your shoes. Happy Friday!Xo, ChristianneHttp://simplychristianne.com

2. Jenna Howe
    January 27, 2017 / 2:33 pm

That jacket is totally perfect for spring! It's adorable. Cheers, Jwww.cheersj.com

3. Brandi Kimberly
    January 27, 2017 / 3:03 pm

Love that pink bomber jacker! pretty color!-Brandi Kimberlywww.cutebrandik.com

4. Shannon Dwyer
    January 27, 2017 / 3:09 pm

that pink bomber is everything!!! xo

5. Kristin Kruse
    January 27, 2017 / 7:38 pm

Cannot go wrong with a cute pink bomber! Have a great weekend!xox,Kristinhttp://www.amidwesternmix.com

6. bluegrassgirl
    February 16, 2017 / 4:32 am

I love this! What size did you happen to get?!

7. June 6, 2019 / 11:00 am

That is the best weblog for anybody who needs to search out out about this topic. You realize a lot its nearly onerous to argue with you (not that I really would need…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply great!

8. June 6, 2019 / 11:06 am

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research about this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such magnificent information being shared freely out there.