Menswear, literally!

This old Target shirt today that I got quite a while ago in a men’s department (I am sensing a theme here haha!). I love the vibrancy of the colors and the fit on me. It is a size S, but it fits loose, so just the way I like it! I wore it to the office too actually, paired with a tailored vest. But I most like wearing it on the weekends layered with a favorite cardi or styled like you see here. This laid back style is what I love most but for an extra oomph I added the high heel sandal (also a Target find). Hope you like it and thank you for visiting!

Wearing: Target men’s shirt (old, similar here); G-Star jeans (old, similar here and here); Target block heel sandals; Etsy earrings; Zara bag (similar here and here).

10 Comments

1. A Graceful Life Blog
    April 17, 2017 / 8:53 pm

Wow love the way you styled this men's shirt! The red plaid is so chic with those heels!xo Anca

2. Marisa H
    April 17, 2017 / 8:55 pm

Such a fun look!!! Those jeans look super comfy! Don't you love how you can get a fun look from something old in your closet!!!

3. Meaghan Gonzalez
    April 17, 2017 / 9:36 pm

I love stealing stuff from the men's section, I've found some great things!! The heels are the perfect feminine touch to your outfit. Meaghan xx

4. Jannine Pampu
    April 17, 2017 / 9:51 pm

I love shopping different sections of stores. I always try to hit up the mens and maternity departments. You can find great finds there!xo Jannine | http://www.happystylishfit.com

5. Tsvetelina
    April 17, 2017 / 10:08 pm

Such a fun look, love plaid shirts. I've been wearing them lately and love the pattern.

6. Liz Morrison
    April 18, 2017 / 1:11 am

Oh wow this is actually super cute and I love the way it fits you!

7. Dina of Modnitsa Styling
    April 18, 2017 / 1:26 am

Love the menswear shirt with skinny jeans and block heels – great outfit!xx,Dinawww.ModnitsaStyling.com

8. Brandi Kimberly
    April 24, 2017 / 2:50 am

You pull off that boy shirt really well! I am loving those heels <3-Brandi Kimberly http://www.cutebrandik.com