The best sandal purchase

Seriously, Target? Yes, those sandals are a Target purchase! And I know over the years I’ve gotten some special pieces there (particularly when Target collaborated with fashion designers) and these sandals are a perfect example of that. So well made that they will serve me for years to come. I wanted to make this look casual (I do love casual wear) despite wearing a dressy, strappy sandal. So I layered on a tee, a sweater and a camo jacket on top of it. I love this camo jacket of mine; an old Old Navy purchase in a utility jacket kind of style that I can throw on casually over my shoulders. And you know me, I love layering, the more the better, so now I wonder what am I going to do in the summer?! I am totally a ‘layers’ person…

Wearing: Target sandals (also come in blue and taupe); Old Navy camo jacket (similar here and here); H&M yellow sweater (similar here); H&M white tee; Anine Bing (same style also here); Badgley Mischka bag (similar here).

9 Comments

1. Margaret Rigney
    April 12, 2017 / 10:16 pm

Target's shoes are so great and affordable! I never really took the time to notice. Most people on the street wouldn't notice, either, especially when you pair it with a spring yellow HM sweater. But the black sandals go with any outfit! Love the pop of color! XxMargarethttp://runwaywithrigney.com/

2. Chante Studin
    April 12, 2017 / 11:54 pm

NO WAY!! Ahhh I need to go to target, those are stunning! Thankyou for sharing and love the outfit 🙂 Chantè xo | http://www.chante-louise.com

3. The Style D'affaire
    April 13, 2017 / 1:03 am

Those shoes look comfy! They are definitely stylish! Love your outfit! xx

4. Living Life Pretty
    April 13, 2017 / 1:34 am

I have literally purchased 7 pairs of shoes from Target this spring! I grabbed these in the taupe. They are so well made for the price.

5. Miki
    April 13, 2017 / 3:26 am

I love how you styled the camo jacket ! Love this whole look .Would love you to check out my blog too .Xo Miki.http://www.blogtrendz.com

6. Ianne Cabangon
    April 13, 2017 / 11:51 am

Love the style babe, the whole outfit with that came jacket is the best paired with the perfect sandals!Xo, ChristianneHttp://simplychristianne.com

7. Jenna Howe
    April 13, 2017 / 12:11 pm

Love these shoes. I've also seen them in pink. I think they're so darling! Thanks for sharing.Cheers, Jwww.cheersj.com

8. Emily Soto
    April 13, 2017 / 1:25 pm

I love these shoes and you styled them perfectly!Emilywithstyleandgrace.net