Wanted to do this post today with a few facts about me you might have not known so we can get to know me a little better. I always love hearing these fun facts about people that are unique to them and so right below are a few facts about me you didn’t know! Here goes:
1. I was in a dance /performing group all through elementary school and half way through high school (this was when I still lived in Poland). So grateful for all the traveling we did and those memories created.
2. Still love to dance & if you know me, you know I need that dance fix every now and then 🙂
3. Never been into any sports but riding a bike is something I really love doing.
4. My older son (7) says he wants to be a scientist and a disco guy when he grows up LOL! He really means a DJ when he says a ‘disco guy’; I think it’s a legit dream 🙂
5. My hubby is the grounding force for me & my worrying about everything tendencies! He’s the calm to my storm (ok, that’s cheesy, but so true 🙂 )
6. Weird alert: If I had to pick one food item I love THE most it would be capers! And green olives right in the second spot. But if I had to pick a favorite from sweets category, it would be a Twix and this chocolate covered coconut candy bar they had in Poland when I was growing up (almost like an Almond Joy, but way better!)
7. My least favorite house chore is ironing; I just don’t have the patience for it so I try and never buy clothes (for anyone in my family) that require ironing. I LOVE doing the dishes though. Overall, cleaning calms me down; plus, I love a clean house! Does that make me sound like a type A person? Because that’s me and not necessarily proud of it LOL!
8. My younger son (4) is the entertainer of the family and a high maintenance guy that keeps us on our toes all at the same time! And by that I mean that he’s a child that knows what he wants and there’s no reasoning with him, which I don’t think is necessarily a bad thing. He’s opinionated and not apologizing for it 🙂 On the other hand, he’s the goofy one and the stuff he says cracks us up on the daily. I cannot imagine my life without my two sweet boys.
9. We have two cats; they’re both females and one is the mom of the other 🙂 I am such a cat person and my hubby had to become one LOL! We’ve had them for almost 15 or so years so really quite a long time. I love having pets but never had any growing up so I am making up for it now!
10. I love tattoos and I have been wanting to get another one (already have one on my back). I think they’re so badass if done the right way. The idea of what I want has been rattling around in my head for a long time and I might just go and do it 🙂 I’d like something along the lines of a tree or a leaf and ideally on the inside of my forearms (so yes, they would NOT be hidden, no ma’am!). I also love geometric shapes, like a simple square or a circle. I think I have too many ideas of what I would like to get done and maybe that’s why I haven’t gotten one yet 🙂
Any fun facts about yourself you would like to share? I for sure would love to hear them! Make sure you leave me a comment right below. As always, thank you all for visiting!